10-JUL-2022 | Spanish language learning might seem like a daunting experience, but it doesn`t need to be so.
For example, there is always a lot of laughter in the classroom during the pronunciation workshop created by our partner school Instituto de Idiomas in Ibiza.
The pronunciation workshop is an after class activity where Verbalists learn how important is to pronounce well in Spanish. Last week the students had fun analyzing their own pronunciation of sounds, for example, from the letters Z, S, Z, R, RR, G and J in Spanish. Let us tell you that it can be tricky one 🙂
That class also ended with good music from our student Martin from Austria who is currently following the Intensive Spanish course. We want to thank Martin for sending these photos to us and making Spanish language learning fun for his classmates. We also thank the Ibiza Language Institute for their enthusiasm and professionalism in delivering Spanish courses to our students!
The entertaining courses of our partners in Ibiza are just one reason why you should learn Spanish with Instituto de Idiomas; some other reasons are:
1. the highest rated Spanish school by Instituto Cervantes;
2. great and interactive teacher-lead activities included in the price, 3 times per week;
3. excellent student mix, with more than 90% of students over 30 years of age;
4. unique Spanish language learning destination – Ibiza is world famous, with the amazing beaches and cultural and social activities;
5. the school is small enough for personal attention and big enough to make friends from all over the world.
With the abundance of fun available in learning Spanish, from enjoying mariachi to salsa dancing to fiestas, as well as the numerous tools and Spanish courses that the Verbalists Education & Language Network makes it available to you, you will be well on your way to “muchos buenos dias!”
The Verbalists network is always happy to share its members’ and friends’ experience or the once-in-a-lifetime language travel opportunities which we uncover. If you would like us to publish your travel adventure and photos, please contact us.